When in doubt, create! This quarantine has been lengthy, I know. We currently have extra time on our hands, and it’s a nice idea to do something creative if you can and mostly if you’re bored, haha. This is my first ever “Plog,” aka Photo Blog, not a personal blog.
I hope you enjoy these photos, they have all taken place within the past 7 weeks of very strict quarantine. Finally, only 1 more week to go until things start slowly trying to progress back to normalcy.
What you can expect in this “Plog” is what I have been up too in quarantine.
It’s photo time
1. Me all Quarantine, trying to figure out what day of the week it is.
3. Everyday at 8pm, the neighborhoods in Spain applaud the Medical workers aka “Applauso Sanitario.”
4. Wet clothes.
5. After rain comes a rainbow.
6. Potato leek soup garnished with carrots and cilantro
7. Catching fresh air with my favorite kitty.
8. Mushroom Vegetable Paella. We ran out of regular rice so used Basmati. The result? Amazing!
9. Always time for that Spanish sun.
10. Put your legs up in the air and wave them in the air if you want to see your shadow.
12. Can’t go out for brunch? Bring the brunch to you! This cheat meal was well deserved.
13. She stole my seat. Since she’s so cute I allowed it.
14. Another rainbow. 🙂
15. Last but certainly not least. To sum up my quarantine in a few words: music, cooking, creating, and quality time with ze boo.
Stay safe! Don’t forget to catch up on the latest of my blog:
- More music to survive Quarantine
- TXB’s Monthly Feature: Hovy X Patiently Waiting
- Over 60 plus hours of music to Happily pass time
Loving the idea of “Plogs?” You can go over to Phlearn check out more blogs and to learn more about Plogging.