I'M BRITT & HERE'S MY STORY
Let’s rewind back to 2016. After getting my Bachelor’s degree, I needed to find a much deeper meaning to life outside of working a job I didn’t really like, sacrificing my youth, and worstly not taking any risks in life.
Within the past 6 years, travel has taught me more about life, myself, and dreams than any job could’ve ever taught me. This website is meant to spread the wisdom by teaching brand new travelers everything they need to know too.
Welcome aboard! I’m Britt and I‘m here to help you travel better, find new music, and see what Europe has to offer you.
This website is a source I wish I would’ve had when planning my travels. Traveling better is only a step away, you’ll quickly learn that your dream trip is only a flight away with this website.
Music is powerful. Yet, so is travel – I believe both have the intense power to connect people and teach people things. You’ll find both on the blog. As a vivid music enthusiast, I want to share my top picks with you in hopes you enjoy it too.
While I am not working remotely, I am traveling. This blog tells you everything you need to know about those adventures. But most importantly, how you can plan them too. This blog is meant to educate and inform people on:
- Travel destinations and details about living abroad
- key expat information, Europe travel tips, and travel how to’s
- foods recipes from around the world
- music recommendations & music trends
I’m big on travel because it’s genuinely changed my life and I know it can change yours too, if you let it.
Now who’s ready for an adventure?
Subscribe for my newsletter:
While music taste does vary, the majority of music genres that will be discussed on this site are:
- Contemporary R&B, Alternative R&B, Jazz, Soul, Rhythm
- House, Minimal, Dance/Electronic, Ambient, Some Techno (if it’s not too dark), Dub
- Rap, Hip Hop, Trip-Hop
- Alternative Rock, Folk
- Reggaeton, Latin Pop, a little Flamenco
- Reggae and a bit of American Pop
Being an expat makes travel not only easier, but cheaper! (highly recommend living abroad once in life)
Give or take, I´m on the road about once a month.
- For now TXB will be focusing on travel destinations within the US, Spain, and other European destinations.