Welcome aboard! My full name is Brittany but please call me Britt. A born and raised New Yorker, turned Jersey girl, turned globetrotter that eventually landed me in Madrid, Spain.
While I am not working, I am traveling. This blog tells you everything you need to know about those adventures.
This blog is meant to educate and inform people on:
- Spain travel destinations and details about life in Spain
- music recommendations
- key expat information and travel how to’s
- foods recipes from around the world
Subscribe for my newsletter:
While music taste does vary, the majority of music genres that will be discussed on this site are:
- Contemporary R&B, Alternative R&B, Jazz, Soul, Rhythm
- House, Minimal, Dance/Electronic, Ambient, Some Techno (if it’s not too dark), Dub
- Rap, Hip Hop, Trip-Hop
- Alternative Rock, Folk
- Reggaeton, Latin Pop, a little Flamenco
- Reggae and a bit of American Pop
Being an expat makes travel not only easier, but cheaper! (highly recommend living abroad once in life)
Give or take, I´m on the road about once a month.
- For now TXB will be focusing on travel destinations within Spain.